Austin Art Party
The Art Garage is the perfect place to celebrate with an Art Party!
We provide a positive and engaging experience in a space that’s already decorated and stocked with awesome art projects. Your party is led by caring and professional artists who are happy to help every step of the way. Art party options include canvas painting, jewelry making, mosaics, tie-dye, glass fusion and paint-your-own pottery.
There’s a project here for every artist to share with their friends to celebrate!
New! Download and print out our free Birthday Invitation for your next party at The Art Garage!
Private Art Party Room Packages
Celebrate with an all-inclusive art party in our private, spacious party room!
Private Party Room Perks:
- Discounted party packages!
- All instruction and materials included to complete your chosen project
- A personal instructor/attendant for the duration of your party
- Personalized birthday sign
- Additional art project for your guests as they arrive to the party
- Special gift from The Art Garage
- 2 hours in a private party room with comfortable seating for 8 – 24 artists
(party time is 1.5 hours, but you have 15 minutes before and after your party to set up and pack up)
- You may add a “Have Your Cake & Eat It, too!” package, which includes plates, forks, napkins, table cover, candles, cake cutter, lighter—everything you need for to have cake for 20 people for $35.
Book anytime between 10:30 and 6:30pm. Subject to availability, call (512) 852-9900 to book your party today!
A $50, non-refundable reservation fee is required. This deposit is non-refundable and does not go toward the cost of projects. Please, check out all our discounted project choices for your party!
We are so excited to celebrate with you and your family! Please, take note of the attached party terms & conditions to make your party the very best it can be!
You can also celebrate in the studio at a private table! This option is perfect for smaller birthday parties and Ladies’ Nights. There are hundreds of projects to choose from including glass fusion, mosaics and paint your own pottery. Costs per project are the same as walk-in pricing, which means that every project is priced to include all materials, instruction, and kiln firings. A $20 deposit is required to reserve a table. Have a large group? Need many tables? Just give us a call to schedule. 512-852-9900
In-Studio Parties are available to artists 8 years and older, with a maximum of 10 guests. Glass fusion or pottery painting projects are available, but parties such as tie-dye and canvas painting are available in the private party room.
In-Studio Party Perks:
- Studio attendant
- Book any time!
- Perfect for sleepovers, family gatherings, and smaller celebrations!